Employment with ACR
Make a difference. Build your career.
ACR has a reputation for providing exceptional residential care for people with physical and developmental disabilities. Our staff also provide care for the elderly, including memory care, through our affiliated company Arthur’s Residential Care. ACR currently supports over 200 individuals in over 50 homes throughout the five-county Minneapolis-St. Paul suburban area. We are proud to say that ACR was voted the #1 workplace by employees in both 2014 and 2016 in the Star Tribune Top Workplaces survey. Being named #1 workplace is a direct result of the high quality work and positivity everyone exemplifies throughout ACR.
ACR is an equal opportunity employer.
Why be a Direct Care Professional?
- Upbeat, high-caliber team
- Competitive pay, health/dental benefits for full-time employees
- Part-time or full-time
- Flexibility: morning, day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts available
- Paid training, including American Heart Association First Aid and CPR
- Comfortable staff-resident ratios, typically 1 staff to 2 or 3 residents
Internship and Patient Care Experience
- Significant resume building opportunities
- Assist residents with healthcare needs and activities of daily living
- Gain experience with PT/OT routines and behavior management
- Receive training and gain experience with G-tubes, feeding pumps, wound care, ostomy care, injections, oxygen and more
- Healthcare hours: boost your pre-health grad school applications
Make a difference
Help residents set goals, participate in activities and experience life
Put your values in action to develop mutually life-changing relationships
Be part of a team, implement care plans, serve as a positive role model
Support the physical and emotional needs of ACR residents
Unique and Rewarding Opportunities
Current Openings – Internships – Advancement Opportunities
Are you a CNA? This is not a requirement, but we think you’ll gain more experience at ACR than most other settings and hours worked count toward your continuing certification!
No car? Maybe we can help! University of Minnesota and University of Wisconsin River Falls students, learn about our Employee Transportation Program
Join us at one of our upcoming hiring events for food, fun and coffee! Hiring events are held at J Arthur’s Coffee (2441 Rice Street, Roseville, MN 55113). These events include live music and giveaways! You are free to walk in and learn more about opportunities at ACR, fill out an application and get an on-the-spot interview. To learn more about our hiring events click here.
Next hiring event:
- Wednesday, May 17th – $200 VISA gift card giveaway!!!
Want a glimpse of what employment with ACR can do for you? Here’s a couple quick videos on some of our interns and direct care staff. For more videos check out our YouTube page.