Looking for a Job that Matters?
At ACR Homes you can make a difference in the lives of some very special people with developmental and physical disabilities in a variety of unique and rewarding opportunities.
Gain valuable skills and build your career with ACR!
- View Current Openings here!
- No Experience Necessary
- Boost your pre-health grad school applications with healthcare hours!
- Flexible Paid Training– including American Heart Association First Aid & CPR
- Hiring Bonuses may apply! Contact Sarah.Abbott@acrhomes.com for more info!
- Flexible PT & FT Hours (min. 12 hours/week)
- Morning, Day, Evening, Night & Weekend Shifts
- Internship Opportunities
- Great Resumé Builder
- Over 60 Metro Locations including Hudson & River Falls, Wisconsin!
- No car? Maybe we can help! North Central and University of Minnesota students, learn about our Employee Transportation Program HERE!
- Are you a CNA? This is not a requirement for working at ACR, but we think you’ll gain far more experience working in our homes than in most other settings/sites would allow. BONUS- hours worked at ACR will count toward your continuing certification!
- Call us today at (651) 415-9991. Outside the Metro area call (888) 558-9991
Want to see a glance of what employment with ACR can do for you? Check out this video of Ana, one of our Top 10 Staff of the Year, to hear about her ACR experience!
Apply Online Today→ ACR Homes Employment Application.
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer.
As a pre-med student, I wanted direct care experience to supplement my research and extra-curricular activities, and ACR Homes was the perfect fit. Flexible scheduling let me get my hours in without conflicting with my other obligations, and HR proved to be wise in placing me at a home that suits my strengths and consistently offers new challenges.
I would recommend direct care, and ACR Homes in particular, to anyone considering a career in the health care industry. The relationships I’ve formed with my residents and their families have reshaped the way I interact with people, improved my emotional IQ exponentially, and cemented the fact that I want to make medicine my career.
~Ben, Program Counselor
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer