Make a difference and build your career with ACR!
ACR has a reputation for providing exceptional residential care for people with physical and developmental disabilities. Our staff also provide care for the elderly, including memory care through our affiliated company Arthur’s Residential Care. ACR was founded in 1981 and currently supports over 200 individuals in over 50 homes throughout the five-county Minneapolis-St. Paul suburban area. Each home reflects the tastes, interest, and special needs of the people we support there. We are proud to say that ACR was voted the #1 workplace by employees in both 2014 and 2016 in the Star Tribune Top Workplaces survey. Being named #1 workplace is a direct result of the high quality work and positivity everyone exemplifies throughout ACR. ACR is an equal opportunity employer.
Why be a Direct Care Professional at ACR?
- Join a team of upbeat, high-caliber professionals
- Competitive pay, health and dental benefits for full-time employees
- Part-time or full-time
- Flexibility: morning, day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts available
- Paid training provided including American Heart Association First Aid and CPR
- Comfortable staff-resident ratios, typically 1 staff to 2 or 3 residents
- Internship and patient care experience
- Significant resume building opportunities
- Assist residents with healthcare needs and activities of daily living
- Gain experience with PT/OT routines and behavior management
- Receive training and gain experience with G-tubes, feeding pumps, wound care, ostomy care, injections, oxygen and more
- Healthcare hours: boost your pre-health grad school applications
- Make a difference
- Put your values in action to develop mutually life-changing relationships
- Support the physical and emotional needs of ACR residents
- Be part of the team implementing each person’s plan of care and serving as positive role models
- Help residents set goals, participate in activities and experience life
We have a variety of unique and rewarding opportunities
- Current openings: including direct care and supervisory positions
- Internships: available for all majors and custom tailored to you
- Are you a CNA? This is not a requirement for working at ACR, but we think you’ll gain more experience working in our homes than most other settings. In addition, hours worked at ACR will count toward your continuing certification!
- Advancement opportunities within ACR
- No car? Maybe we can help! University of Minnesota students, learn about our Employee Transportation Program HERE!
Learn more about ACR!
Join us at one of our upcoming hiring events for food, fun and coffee! Hiring events are held at J Arthur’s Coffee (2441 Rice Street, Roseville, MN 55113). These events include live music and giveaways! You are free to walk in and learn more about opportunities at ACR, fill out an application and get an on-the-spot interview. To learn more about our hiring events click here.
Next hiring event:
- Wednesday, February 8th – $200 VISA gift card giveaway!!!
Want a glimpse of what employment with ACR can do for you? Here’s a couple quick videos on some of our interns and direct care staff:
Want to see more videos? Check out our YouTube page for all of our videos.
Apply Online Today→ ACR Online Application.
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer.