Gain valuable skills, make a difference, and build your career with ACR! We have a variety of unique and rewarding opportunities.
ACR provides residential support services for people with physical and developmental disabilities as well as care for the elderly including memory care. At ACR Homes you can make a significant impact on the lives of the people we support. ACR was voted the top large company in Minnesota by employees in the Star Tribune’s 2016 Top Workplace survey–it’s a great place to work!
- View current openings here
- Internship opportunities!
- Boost your pre-health grad school applications with healthcare hours!
- Great resumé builder
- No experience necessary
- Flexible paid training — including American Heart Association First Aid & CPR
- Flexible PT & FT hours
- Morning, day, evening, night & weekend shifts available
- Over 50 metro locations
- No car? Maybe we can help! University of Minnesota students, learn about our Employee Transportation Program HERE!
- Are you a CNA? This is not a requirement for working at ACR, but we think you’ll gain more experience working in our homes than most other settings. In addition, hours worked at ACR will count toward your continuing certification!
- Hiring bonuses may apply! Contact Sarah.Abbott@acrhomes.com for more info!
- Call us today at (651) 415-9991. Outside the metro area call (888) 558-9991
Join us at one of our upcoming hiring events for food, fun and coffee! Hiring events are held at J Arthur’s Coffee (2441 Rice Street, Roseville, MN 55113). These events include live music and giveaways! You are free to walk in and learn more about opportunities at ACR, fill out an application and get an on-the- spot interview. To learn more about our hiring events click here.
Next hiring event:
- Tuesday, October 11th – giving away a $200 Visa giftcard*
Want a glimpse of what employment with ACR can do for you? Check out this video of Ana, one of our Top 10 Staff of the Year, to hear about her ACR experience!
Apply Online Today→ ACR Homes Employment Application.
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer.
As a pre-med student, I wanted direct care experience to supplement my research and extra-curricular activities, and ACR Homes was the perfect fit. Flexible scheduling let me get my hours in without conflicting with my other obligations, and HR proved to be wise in placing me at a home that suits my strengths and consistently offers new challenges.
I would recommend direct care, and ACR Homes in particular, to anyone considering a career in the health care industry. The relationships I’ve formed with my residents and their families have reshaped the way I interact with people, improved my emotional IQ exponentially, and cemented the fact that I want to make medicine my career.
~Ben, direct care staff